The Declarer (Floyd McWilliams' Blog)

Wednesday, January 08, 2003


I recently added a referral script to this blog. This referral detector, from Stephen Downes, finds all web pages that referred to this site two or more times within the last 24 hours.

Ann Salisbury was nice enough to toss a link my way. This link added to her blogroll link to me caused my referral report to list her page:

Two Tears in a Bucket [2]

Ann also uses Downes' referral system. So now my referral report and my blogroll link to "Two Tears in a Bucket." This caused an update to her referral report:

The Declarer (Floyd McWilliams' Blog) [2]

This is Ann's third link to me; now my referral report says

Two Tears in a Bucket [3]

Ann's script got the news, and now says

The Declarer (Floyd McWilliams' Blog) [3]

My web page has a more active social life than I do.

Update: Downes has a comment page and I left a comment detailing the problem. He said "Um, yeah, I guess that would be pretty important. Thanks for pointing this out. To the top of the upgrade list it goes!"


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home