The Declarer (Floyd McWilliams' Blog)

Friday, October 10, 2003


How dare people interfere with the affairs of their betters! First Gray Davis, and now this:


Anyhow, the whole point of this post, I've decided to take inspiration from my home state of California, and I'm starting a recall of Black Leaders. All of them.

The way we'll do it is, we'll start with Jesse Jackson and move our way down.


Fortunately there is no shortage of powerful people willing to save us from ourselves. Dan Weintraub talks to State Senator Sheila Kuehl:


DW: How are you feeling?

KUEHL: I am really sad. I’m more angry than anything. And I haven’t even started thinking about what the Senate will need to do in order to save the state.

DW: Save the state from what?

KUEHL: From ignorance. This guy has no idea how to run a state. ...




0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home