The Declarer (Floyd McWilliams' Blog)

Tuesday, November 04, 2003


Last week I posted a link to Infinite Monkey Ben's harrowing brush with the San Bernardino fire. Though he fled the advancing flames, he returned to find his home miraculously intact . The Cub Reporter blogger was not so lucky:


Well, my dad finally made it up to Cuyamaca and confirmed our fears -- both our houses have been completely destroyed.

Amazingly, it looks like my truck and my car are both OK, so at least we have that. We fly back home tomorrow and we'll figure out what to do next.

Thanks to everyone who sent best wishes and prayers. It means a lot. Hopefully I'll be able to get some Cubs content up soon to help take my mind off of everything.


(Link via the excellent Baseball Musings.)


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home