The Declarer (Floyd McWilliams' Blog)

Thursday, November 27, 2003


This kind of crap really bugs me:


Not so long ago (9/11), this country was up in arms about how important being an American is. We all ran out and bought American flags to put on our houses and cars. We publicly slammed celebrities and anyone else who wasn't 100 percent patriotic and dedicated to the American way. Now, just a short time later, the almighty dollar has taken priority again, and our devout patriotism seems to have been overrun by inexpensive off-shore labor in order to boost profit.

Denise Gargano
San Jose


Denise, I fly a flag in front of my garage in part because it is immoral for religious fanatics in other countries to try to murder me.

It is not immoral for people in other countries to compete against me in the labor market.


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home