The Declarer (Floyd McWilliams' Blog)

Wednesday, December 24, 2003


The Exchange Rate is One Hit per Puce Imitation

Evan Kirchhoff told me that there is a version of SiteMeter blog code which tracks referrals. I added it to my blog and now I can't imagine how I got along without it. I now get to see the strange Google searches that bring users to my site:


http://www.google.com/search?num=100&hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=exchange+rates+for+iraq+currency+to+canadien&btnG=Goog


"Exchange rates," "iraq," and "currency" are on my blog because I quoted from the blog of an American soldier in Iraq. But "Canadien" is here only because I channelled Puce for one post, which required misspelling a lot of words.

What will happen when someone spells "Saxon" as "Saxan"? Oooooo-oooh ... take another hit!


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home