The Declarer (Floyd McWilliams' Blog)

Friday, May 20, 2005


I see that the Red Cross has raised the "issue" of Koran abuse at Guantanamo Bay. Can they support Newsweek's now-retracted allegations that copied of the Koran were flushed down toilets to mock prisoners? Well, no, but the Red Cross "heard reports from a number of detainees".

Such as ... the infidel Americans refuse to submit to Islamic doctrine?

Abuse of inanimate objects is certainly a problem. Why just last night I committed decapitation of a glass bottle. Then I committed mouse abuse by scraping a small plastic object along my desk for over an hour. After that, I committed abuse on some denim and cotton objects by submerging them in water for an hour and subjecting them to a dryer.

Dryer?! I mean, a fuckin' centrifugal torture device.

So ... has the Red Cross complained about how the ruling party of Arabia Deserta confiscates and destroys any copy of the Bible found on people who enter its lands? Or how China persecutes Christians?

You may have three guesses. The first two don't count.


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home