The Declarer (Floyd McWilliams' Blog)

Sunday, October 30, 2005


We've been unable to take pictures of Jason because I dropped our digital camera onto our hardwood floor -- two expensive tastes that don't go well together. After that its pictures had white horizontal streaks on them. Canon's tech support said to send the camera to a repair center in Elk Grove Village, Illinois. I did so, putting the camera in a small box along with a note explaining that I dropped it.

I received an acknowledgement email last week, and came home Friday to find a box sent from Elk Grove Village. Even though I clearly stated that I dropped the camera, and that the warranty clearly stated that such mishandling was not covered, Canon fixed the camera for free. That's service.

So now I can pester you with a cute baby picture:



1 comments

1 Comments:

Jason is the most beautiful baby I've ever seen. He is even more beautiful than was his father or aunts. Sign me,

Jason's totally unbiased grandfather.

By Anonymous Floyd McWilliams, the elder, at 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Home