The Declarer (Floyd McWilliams' Blog)

Wednesday, July 19, 2006


Problems Solved In 5 Minutes Or Less, Part I

This is a new feature wherein I solve your problems in fewer than 300 seconds, because I do not have the time to deal with your god damned incompetence anymore.

Sex and the City:

Move away from New York City, hags, and get jobs in Silicon Valley as a product manager or salesperson or something. You'll soon meet one of the mass of surplus men who moved from the East Coast, creating a shortage of males and making it possible for gay screenwriters to torment you endlessly.

That's it. I'm not going to tell you which companies to work for, or to try to dissuade you from your instinctive lemming-like impulse to live in San Francisco, because I do not have time for this.


0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home