The Declarer (Floyd McWilliams' Blog)

Saturday, November 13, 2010


There may be price inflation, and there may not be. Alarmed at the news of increasing grocery prices, I examined my receipts for the last year ... with inconclusive results. My local market went out of business last summer, so I switched to Safeway. And I don't buy the same goods consistently.

But there sure as hell is inflation of government salaries:



"The number of federal workers earning $150,000 or more a year has soared tenfold in the past five years and doubled since President Obama took office, a USA TODAY analysis finds (see chart above).

Want to know why there is a Tea Party? Because government employees making $150K or more rose fivefold during the last three years of the Bush administration.



0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home