The Declarer (Floyd McWilliams' Blog)

Wednesday, June 01, 2011


Today is the first of June. And on the first day of June, it rained, and according to my 24-hour thermometer, had a high of 66 and a low of 53.

In the Silicon Valley that I am familiar with, the one that I have lived in for 20 years, the last rain of the "winter" is in March or April, or rarely May -- never June -- and then it is fair weather, warm or hot, until October.

On the first day of June, I received an email from PG&E telling me that "it's easy to make a difference in the fight against climate change."

As the world conspicuously fails to heat up, as the lies and exaggerations of the global warming crowd become obvious, expect to hear "global warming" walked back to the unverifiable and meaningless "climate change."

Because the nice thing about unfalsifiable claims is never having to say you're sorry.

Labels:



0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home