The Declarer (Floyd McWilliams' Blog)

Thursday, July 14, 2011


Sometimes you have to wonder why anyone would take a stupid politician seriously. You probably know who I'm talking about -- well known for "intellect", lampooned on Saturday Night Live. Here's an example:

When I was young, just got out of college, I had to buy auto insurance. I had a beat-up old car. And I won’t name the name of the insurance company, but there was a company — let’s call it Acme Insurance .... And I was paying my premiums every month. After about six months I got rear-ended and I called up Acme and said, I’d like to see if I can get my car repaired, and they laughed at me over the phone.


Stupid politician doesn't understand the difference between collision coverage and liability coverage. Should the stupid politician just go back to hunting moose in Alaska?

Well, that's rather cruel punishment considering the politician in question is Barack Obama.

Labels:



0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Home